As a subscription-based pay TV operator, Ovation was looking to expand their reach to a wider audience. Following their separation from Foxtel, they came across an opportunity that went beyond pay TVs traditional cable and satellite approach; IPTV.
What was done?
Utilising AAPT’s superior CDN (Content Delivery Network) service, Ovation now streams a 24/7 and OnDemand service, meaning anyone with Internet access can subscribe to their channel. Furthermore, the channel is available across multiple IP-based video platforms that support Windows Media, Flash Media and HTTP.
- Seamless and accelerated delivery of content 24/7 and OnDemand
- Superior security with an AAPT-assisted encrypted signal.
- Australia’s first subscription-based Smart TV channel
- Enables Ovation to account for sudden spikes of viewership
- Delivers programming from the cloud across multiple platforms
- No buffer or streaming issues
- Unprecedented viewer reach across the world
- Vital AAPT technical and business support