AAPT 13, 1300, 1800 Inbound numbers
Inbound phone services, such as those providing 13, 1300 or 1800 numbers can significantly enhance the professionalism of your business for prospective customers - simplifying the process for people to make enquiries and place orders.
And in a highly competitive marketplace, it’s the little things that can make a big difference.
The benefits of 1300 numbers:
AAPT 1300 numbers enable current and prospective customers to call your business from a fixed line anywhere in the country, yet only incur the cost of a local call.
- A 1300 number is simple and easy to remember
- Handles heavy call loads with ease
- Provides one single point of contact for your business
The benefits of 1800 numbers:
If you would prefer for your customers to experience the convenience of contacting your business from any fixed line without incurring costs themselves, then AAPT 1800 numbers are for you.
- They encourage more people from around the country to contact you
- 1800 numbers reflect the reputation of your business
- Provide instant accessibility
What’s the difference between 1300 and 1800 numbers?
The key difference between 1300 numbers and 1800 numbers is that 1800 numbers enable free fixed line calls, meaning your customers don’t pay anything for the call, for maximum convenience.
Whereas 1300 and 13 numbers ensure customers only incur the cost of a local call from land-based lines, from anywhere in the country.
The benefits of 13 numbers:
A 13 number ensures your customer or prospect need only remember six digits.
With a simple number to remember, and for the cost to a customer of a local call from fixed lines anywhere in the country, an AAPT 13 number is the best way to fix your business in the minds of your customers.
- It provides one simple number for customers to remember your business
- Establishes an instant relationship with your company
- 13 numbers are perfect for advertising and promoting your business
How do I go about getting a 13 number?
13 numbers are in demand and for good reason - they’re short (six digits), so easy to remember. But for this reason also only have a limited amount of combinations. Despite being slightly more expensive however, the benefits they provide are numerous:
- Easy to remember
- Provide much greater potential for increased call load
- Are perfect for advertising
Note: with all three Inbound Number types, customer calls from a mobile device will be charged on a timed call basis. These charges are based on pricing specified by their mobile provider, for each call type.
In addition to the above benefits, AAPT provides:
- Superior number portability
- Easy-to-use numbers business wide
- Flexible routing options (vital to responsive customer service)
- Scalable barring services (to make sure the right people call you)